Welcome to CFA UK Connect
Thank you for being part of the CFA UK community and joining us on CFA UK Connect. We would like CFA UK Connect to be a great place where you can ask the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation. So to ensure the best possible experience for everyone, we have established some basic do’s and don’ts for users of this space.
- Respect others. Focus on the content of posts and not on the people making them. Please extend the benefit of the doubt to newer guests and members; there’s no such thing as a stupid question.
- Respect the purpose of the community. Use the community to share successes, challenges, constructive feedback, questions, and goals instead of products or services that you provide. If you’ve found a product or service helpful, please share your experience with the group in a respectful way.
- Respect intellectual property. Post content that you have personally created or have permission to use and have properly attributed to the content creator.
- Post your message or documents only to the most appropriate communities. This helps ensure all messages receive the best response by eliminating "noise."
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by subject.
- When posting items in our collaborative environment, please indicate if the item is not available for reuse.
- Use defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials - they are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Send messages such as "thanks for the information" or "me, too" to the entire list. Do this by using the "Reply to Sender" link in every message and responding to the individual.
- Reuse someone else’s content without gaining their permission.
- Send administrative messages, such as “remove me from the list,” to the group. Instead, use the web interface to change your settings or to remove yourself from a list.
The Legal Stuff
This site is provided as a service for the members of CFA UK and for non members who join our networks. CFA UK is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. CFA UK does not actively monitor the site for inappropriate postings and does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of CFA UK, we will take all appropriate action. CFA UK reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.
Any questions or concerns should be directed to our member services department via the Contact Us link on this site.